Wedding Season is right around the corner! Actually, Party Season in general. In an effort to streamline things better this year, we are giving you a few Top Tips on how to place an order with us.
Listed in order of preference below:
1. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT - Setting up an in-person consultation is the absolute best way. Feel free to email (preferred), call, or text, or contact us via any of our social media channels to set up an appointment.
Walk-ins are more than welcome, but making appointments beforehand will ensure your undivided attention and one-on-time with the owner and visionary behind the brand herself.
One and done deals that will be paid full in cash at the time of the meeting will receive a special offer, (Valid for new or regular clients!)
Our current hours of operation are Wednesday through Saturday 11AM-5PM. We can meet by appointment outside of hours depending on availability.
In order to serve you in the best way that we know how, this would be the most preferred option.
• Cake tastings are complimentary. Please do let us know if you would like to have a cake tasting as well at the time of making your appointment so we can make arrangements accordingly. (Cake tastings do require a minimum 24 hour notice)
2. EMAIL - The next best option is to email over details so that we can provide you with a quote. All emails are responded to in the order that they are received. To prevent less back and forth and for us to be able to provide you with an accurate quote, please do include as much detail as you can in the initial email.
Our process with email is to go over and respond to your initial email and the next step would be to preferably set up a phone call if needed. We respond to all email inquiries twice a day. Between 11AM-NOON and then again between 4PM-5PM daily excluding Mondays. At most, it will take us about 24 hours to get back to you, 48 hours in the summer season.
3. PHONE CALL - We answer phone calls between the hours of 8:30AM-6:00PM Tuesday-Saturday. If for any reason, we are not able to answer your call, please leave us a voicemail with your name and number and we will give you a call back within the next business day.
4. TEXT MESSAGE - Our business number is a number that we can receive texts on as well. We do respond to text messages between the hours of 8:30AM-6:00PM Tuesday-Saturday. Latest we will get back to you is within 24 hours, 48 hours in the summer.
5. WEBSITE - Feel free to fill out the Contact Us page on the website. https://scrumptiousbyhira.com/pages/custom-requests
6. SOCIAL MEDIA - This includes Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat, - Please do keep in mind, our DMs and private messages often get flooded (with messages other than inquiries) and we do have to filter through to find the inquiries and even then a lot of the times, we do not receive the notifications consistently. You are more than welcome to send us an inquiry via our social media, but it will most likely be directed to one of the options listed 1-3 above. It would be better in general to send an inquiry through methods listed in 1-3 so that we can provide a consistent response.
- If you have an urgent inquiry, it will be better to contact us via the methods listed in options 1-3.
- To avoid disappointment, inquire early so that you can place your deposit early to ensure your event date. We do suggest placing your order at least 3 weeks before your event. We do take many last minute orders as well, depending on our schedule and availability.
• Our Retail storefront and cake studio is located at 825 E Roosevelt Road, Lombard, IL. 60148.
• Hours of operation for retail are Wednesday through Saturday 11AM-5PM.
• Email address is email@example.com
• Phone number is 6306567760
• Website is www.scrumptiousbyhira.com
• You can find us under “Scrumptious by Hira” on Facebook and Instagram
We are more than looking forward to working with you to make your event a Super Scrumptious one!
Photo Credit: Cake made by Scrumptious by Hira. Picture taken by Ayan Productions.